Sony PXW-X70 XDCAM Compact Camcorder is about the same size as a conventional 1/3″ professional compact camcorder, but it features a 1″ type sensor, which is larger than a super-16 sized sensor and more than eight times the size of a 1/3″ sensor. It features an integrated 12x optical zoom lens with a manual lens ring for zoom/focus control, and a three level switchable ND filter. The Sony PXW-X70 records HD video using the XAVC Long-GOP codec with 4:2:2, 10-bit color sampling at 50 Mb/second, providing footage with a high data rate that is suitable for broadcast applications.
However, the latest high definition XAVC video format introduced by Sony–is not supported by Pinnacle Studio so far. To edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC footage in Pinnacle Studio smoothly, the easy workaround is to convert Sony PXW-X70 XAVC to Pinnacle Studio AVI. AVI is a friendly format supported by Pinnacle Studio. Here is an easy and efficient Sony PXW-X70 XAVC solution for you.
How to convert Sony PXW-X70 XAVC footage to AVI?
1. Free download UFUWare Sony XAVC Converter, this is a professional Sony PXW-X70 XAVC to Pinnacle Studio Converter. With which you can convert Sony PXW-X70 recorded XAVC files to Pinnacle Studio supported formats.
2. Install this Sony PXW-X70 XAVC Converter on your PC, and you can click “Add File” button in the main interface to import the XAVC video files from Sony PXW-X70 Camcorder.
3. Click “Profile” option to choose “HD Video > AVI Video(*.avi)” or “General Video > AVI Video(*.avi)” as output format. If you need to edit Sony PXW-X70 XAVC files in other non-Line Editing systems, just choose as you want, such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, Adobe After effects, iMovie/Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas Pro, etc.
4. Press “Settings” button to customize the output parameters, include the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. Hit the “Convert” button, the Sony XAVC to AVI Converter will immediately convert Sony PXW-X70 XAVC footage to AVI at fast speed on Windows.
After the Sony PXW-X70 XAVC to AVI conversion finished, you can get and import the converted video files to Pinnacle Studio for editing natively on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.